I was brought up to love people wholeheartedly and what you want for yourself you should want for others. I would run a mile just to see those around me happy whether friends or even at work and forgotten I even existed. I became exhausted because I realised no matter how much you try, you will never be able to satisfy HUMAN. I did not put a line between a friend and colleague and always thought them as one and could not handle let downs. Amongst the let downs was the term 'Amanah' upholding trusts. If someone told me something confidential, I would keep it like I did not hear anything and would not tell an insect. But I realised, that whenever I entrusted someone even some that I gave them a title of a sister, one way or another, I realised someone else knew and found out. How could I trust that person again? A hadith came to my attention:
"A man came to the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and said:
'O Messenger of God, direct me to an act, which if I do, God will love me and people will love me.” He said: “Detach yourself from the world, and God will love you. Detach yourself from what is with the people, and the people will love you.' [Ibn Majah]
This profound Truth was the answer. By detaching oneself from the creation - one can succeed both Allah and the people without feeling disappointed. One should pause, reset their mind, recall their purpose in this life and ponder.
1) “Do you not think” (Surah Safat 37:138)
2) "Do they not reflect?” (Surah Al-A’raf 7:184)
3) "…Verily, in it are signs for people who think deeply.” (Surah Al-Jathiyah 45:13)
4) "And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]." (Surah Al-Baqarah 2:4)
5) "Whoever desires the reward of the Hereafter, We give him increase in his reward, and whosoever desires the reward of this world, We give him something thereof and he has no portion in the Hereafter." (Surah Ash-Shura 42:20)
Allah is always the bigger picture that unfortunately constantly being pushed back into our subconscious whether you admit or not. So let us together seek His pleasure alone no matter what the response of human. is Let our eyes be like of an eagle that focuses on their goal. Never give up. Face the challenges. Allah is in control of time and He will give His blessings in time.
This life is a mere journey, you have the tools that will help you to continue in your journey that we are just passing through. So don't get comfortable and keep working hard to seek His pleasure.
One thing that is always motivating is asking oneself what have you done that will credited for the next life? Keep silent and keep moving.